Whistleblowing & Other Protected Activities
We represent clients on claims that arise from various protected activities, including whistleblowing, free speech rights and other first amendment rights, and other protected activities. We represent clients on claims brought under various statutes including:
- The United States Constitution
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (“SOX”), 18 U.S.C. § 1514A et seq.
- Section 519 of the Wendell H. Ford Aviation Investment and Reform Act for the 21st Century, 49 U.S.C. § 42121 ("AIR-21")
- Section 11(c) of the Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1970, 29 U.S.C. § 660(c) ("OSHA")
- The New York Legal Activities Law, N.Y. Lab. L. § 201-d
- The New York State Whistleblower Law, N.Y. Lab. L. § 740.
We represent clients in variety of forums, including federal and state court, arbitration, FINRA (NASD & NYSE), United States Department of Labor (USDOL), and other forums.
We represent clients seeking a broad variety of damages and other relief on such claims.
If you believe that your rights have been violated, we invite you to contact us.